The Federation of Asian Organizations for Radiation Oncology (FARO) is a non-profit and scientific organization which is intended to function as a federation of radiation oncology societies in Asia and aims to foster the role of radiation oncology to improve the basic level of radiotherapy for the benefit of the patients in the Asian region. The mission of FARO is to promote innovation, research, and dissemination of science and technology through its congresses, special meetings, educational courses and publications.
The aims and purposes of the Federation are :
- To promote the co-operation and communication between Radiation Oncology Organizations in the region;
- To develop the standard of education/training and research inradiation oncology and related field in the region;
- To promote the advancement in status and standard of practice ofthe radiation oncology profession;
- To organize and/or sponsor international conferences, regional and other meetings or courses;
- To collaborate or affiliate with other scientific or professional Organizations;
For more information about our organization : http://faroac.org/