To register, Please complete the online registration process by clicking REGISTRATION above. After completing your registration, you will be directed to the online payment gateway and receive a confirmation email.
For participants applying for Student and/or LMIC rates, the link to the online payment gateway will be emailed to your email address within 24 hours, following verification by the organizers.
Early Registration : until 30 April 2018
Late Registration : 1 May – 31 July 2018
Full Registration : After 31 July 2018 & on site registration at the venue
1. THE REGISTRATION FEE includes access to all scientific session and exhibition area, lunch and coffee break for 3 (three) consecutive scientific days, congress kits and certificate. Above rates do not include 2,9% payment gateway administration fees or any additional fees which might be charged by overseas or local Credit Card used for payment
2. The FARO society offers a discount for the 3rdFARO Meeting registrations fees to those who are residing and working in the Low and Lower-Middle-Income Countries , as defined by the using the World Bank’s List of Low-Income Economy as of August 2017 (see the current lists here (link is external)).
Each participant who would like to apply for LMIC rates are required to scan their passport ID as proof of their nationality. Application will be verified by the organizing committee within 24 hours.
3. For STUDENTS and RESIDENTS: Registration for students and residents will only be accepted upon receipt of a copy of signed letter verifying your status as a student or residents from your university/hospital/institution to the Congress Secretariat with your completed form and payment.
All payment should be made in full amount via:
1. Credit card (both Visa and Master Card are acceptable)
Please be informed that:
- Payment by Credit Card is normally charged in local currency and the committee takes no responsibility for subsequent exchange rates applied by Credit Card vendors when your statement is converted into local currency.
- Payment by Credit Card can be accessed through Online Registration System. Kindly note that additional fees might be applied, including 2.9% administration fee and additional fees charged by overseas merchants (if any).
- The list of each administration fee will be shown here
2. Bank Transfer
In the case where you are unable to successfully complete the payment by credit card, payment should be made in Full Amount to the selected Bank Account of the Organizing Committee (detail will be shown during payment process). Bank charges and/or any other fees related to the bank transfer process are to be paid by registrant.
Please forward a copy of the remittance receipt or bank transfer along with the completed Registration Form either by fax to the congress secretariat office or email to email@example.com
(Please indicate “3rd FARO Meeting Registration Fee” and “Name of Registrant” in the remarks section when sending with your completed registration form)
Accompanying Person Policy
You can register accompanying person(s) during the registration process. Alternatively, accompanying person(s) can be added through your account after you complete your registration. The cost of 250 US$ for the international and IDR 2.500.000, – for the local accompanying persons are include access to an exhibition area and welcome dinner/ cultural dinner.
Registration Confirmation and Invoice will be sent to you via email/ fax upon receiving the payment. Registration without payment will not be guaranteed until full payment received.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to 3rd FARO Meeting Registration Desk.
- Relevant bank charges are to be deducted from the refund
- All refunds will be made within 1 month after the Congress
- The amount of refund depends on the date of cancellation:
- Cancellation received by June 30th , 2018 : 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation received by July 31st , 2018 : 25% of the total amount
- There will be no refund policy applied for any cancellation made after July 31st, 2018
Disclaimer whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all features of the Committee mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, 3rd FARO Meeting Organizer reserves the prerogative to make last minute changes should they arise. In the event that the 3rd FARO Meeting 2018 cannot be held or will have to be changed due to events beyond the control of the Organizer (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to the Committee have organized, we cannot be held liable by participant for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, and financial losses. Under these circumstances, we reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for a future FARO Meeting.
3rd FARO METING REGISTRATION DESK
Tel. +62 21 390 3306
Fax. +62 21 390 3306