About the Scientific Programme
The 3rd FARO Meeting programme will span over 3 days with 4-5 breakout rooms to provide scientifically excellent topics covering several areas of Radiotherapy, such as: clinical, technology, biology, education and physics. Conference topics are chosen based on the needs and relevance to the Asian Radiation Oncologists, other related oncologists as well as Medical Physics which matched with the most common cancer cases found in Asia. The 3rd FARO Meeting will also feature several focused sessions led by over 80 key opinion leaders. Kindly see below the tentative topics for the 3rd FARO Meeting :
- Current issue in cervical cancer radiotherapy
- Advanced technology in breast cancer radiotherapy: Is there any benefit?
- Paradigm shift in NPC radiotherapy toward better outcome and quality of life
- Quality assurance for advanced technology in Radiotherapy
Towards a comprehensive cancer care and other issues
- Palliative care in cancer treatment
- Nutritional support for cancer patients
- Health economics perspective: Is radiotherapy indeed a cost effective treatment?
- Writing for publication: how to get your paper accepted in international journal?
Contouring class & Treatment
- Contouring class : Cervical Cancer & NPC
- Treatment planning competition (Medical Physicist)
*limited seat available
Updating new insight in Radiation Oncology Technology
- Cognitive function preservation in CNS radiotherapy
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in head and neck cancer: What’s next?
- Current update for radiotherapy in lung cancer
- Timing for surgery and radiotherapy in rectal cancer
- The emerging role of Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR) in management of HCC
- The role of SABR in Oligometastatic disease
- Controversies of dose fractionation scheme in prostate cancer: Which one is the best?
- Image-guide brachytherapy: toward more conformal brachytherapy
- Toward personalized radiotherapy in cancer Treatment